Welcome to Al-Hamra
An integrated international Islamic education institution that aims to produce inspiring future leaders of tomorrow through creating the culture of Khairu Ummah. We aspire to deliver holistic educational excellence by offering Cambridge Assessment International Education and MOE syllabus while holding Al-Quran and Sunnah as our core principles.
Al-Hamra's Learning Process
- Teaching & Learning [ Taalim ]
- Coaching & Learning [ Taadib ]
- Training & Learning [ Tadrib ]
- Advisory & Learning [ Taujih ]
- Consultancy & Learning [ Irsyad ]
- Cambridge Primary Checkpoint
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- Malaysian Certificate of Education (SPM)
- Sunnah-oriented Co-Curriculum
- STEAM-based Extra Curriculum
- Sports-based Physical Education
"The Heart of Education is the Education of the Heart"
Founder of Integrated Holistic Education System (IHES)