Junior School Level 1
Junior School Level 2
Senior School Level 3
Senior School Level 4
One Time Payment
Total Annual Academic Fee
Terms and Conditions
1. Other fees may also be payable for uniforms and others may be advised by the School from time to time.
2. All fees are non-transferable and non-refundable except the deposit. The deposit is refundable only when a student has completed Year 11, the School requires a student to leave for a reason other than disciplinary or a six (6) months advance withdrawal notice given to the Registrar and such a notice shall be given on or before 31st May (if leaving at the end of the current year) and 30th November (if leaving at the end of the 1st term of the year.
3. Fees shall be reviewed on an annual basis and the fees indicated on the current fee schedule are liable to change and may not be the fees applicable for the term for which the place is offered.
4. A monthly payment scheme can be arranged for the tuition fees and meals. Parents are required to provide all monthly payment in the form of post-dated cheques to the School before the start of each academic year.
5. All fees must be paid before the commencement of the School terms and payable cash, credit card, bank transfer or cheque. Payment by credit card will incur bank charges which shall be borne by the applicant.
- Siblings Discount
3rd Child onwards